ShorePoint is a cybersecurity services firm with a focus on high-profile, high-threat private and public-sector customers who demand experience and proven security models to protect their data. We are seeking a Security Architect Subject Matter Expert who has experience supporting the architecture and security operations associated with the colocation and migration efforts within the client’s physical and cloud based data centers in the federal market. This is a unique opportunity to shape the growth, development and culture of an exciting and emerging company in the cybersecurity market.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for supporting the architecture and security operations associated with the colocation and migration efforts within the client’s physical and cloud based data centers.
- The primary subject matter expert responsible for providing expert level analysis of enterprise security architecture compliant with Federal regulation and policy.
- Assist in building, assessing, and documenting security architecture and roadmap to transform the current state to an improved and effective end state regarding people, processes, and technology.
- Ability to review and assess the clients systems, applications, technical and infrastructure architectures for compliance with federal technical standards, best practices, reliability, and maintainability, performance, and security implications
- Evaluate proposed interfaces between enterprise systems and recommended systems, applications, and technical and infrastructure architectural methods of implementing interfaces
- Prepare and maintain enterprise system, application, and infrastructure diagrams and associated documentation
- Collaborate, facilitate, and conduct infrastructure and network assessment, coordination, monitoring, traffic analysis and optimization of technology and security solutions
- Implements security systems by specifying intrusion detection methodologies and equipment; directing equipment and software installation and calibration; preparing preventive and reactive measures; creating, transmitting, and maintaining keys
- Cisco ASR 1K, Nexus 7K/5K/2K, 6800, 4948, ASA/FWSM, ACS
- F5 GTM/LTM
- McAfee Security Suite
- A10 Load Balancer
- Infoblox DNS, Bluecoat DNS, Solaris DNS
- Riverbed Steelhead WAN optimizer
- Riverbed Stingray load balancer
- Brocade Switches
- Bluecoat Web Proxies
- Netscout/Riverbed Cascade packet analysis
- Juniper MX240, SRX/Netscreen, SSL VPN SA, JUNOR Space
- Cloud security experience with Amazon, Google, Azure and O365
Education and Years of Experience Requirement
- 15 years of experience or Master’s Degree in a related technical field
- Washington, D.C
- U.S Citizen and must be able to pass a Federal background investigation