ShorePoint is a cybersecurity services firm with a focus on high-profile, high-threat private and public-sector customers who demand experience and proven security models to protect their data. We are seeking an exceptional candidate to serve as an RSA Archer Engineer providing support to multiple federal agencies through the CDM program. The CDM Program is a high-profile, high-visibility, cybersecurity modernization and risk management program where you can contribute innovative solutions. This is a unique opportunity to shape the growth, development and culture of an exciting and emerging company in the cybersecurity market.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Configure Archer and appropriate modules, including custom modules, if required.
- Ability to communicate and educate the customer on capabilities and limitations of the technology. Assist with design processes that can be implemented in Archer
- Document all requirements and solutions and training the customer in usage of the application
- Maintain and upgrade the Archer solution
- Collaborate with team members to integrate data sources into Archer via Informatica
- Adhere to security best practices and comply with government standards
- Minimum 7 years of total IT/cybersecurity experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience with RSA Archer
- Experience with translating customer requirements into Archer solutions via custom ODAs, fields, DDEs, and reports where appropriate
- Ability to leverage the Archer Data Feed Manager to integrate external data sources
- Excellent grasp of the methods by which Access Control is implemented within Archer
- Candidate must possess excellent oral/written communication skills and a proven ability to present complex, technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences and be able to document requirements and solution modifications
Experience with FISMA and NIST standards is a plus (this includes experience executing the full life-cycle of C&A activities including:
- Defining the certification boundary, performing formal and technical risk assessments, developing and executing Security Test and Evaluation(ST&E) requirements, and developing Systems Security Plans (SSP) in accordance with federal and industry directives, guidelines, and best practices)
Must be clearable to DHS EOD. Secret clearance preferred.