ShorePoint is a cybersecurity services firm with a focus on high-profile, high-threat private and public-sector customers who demand experience and proven security models to protect their data. We are seeking a Red Team Lead who has experience providing Cybersecurity assessment services utilizing a multitude of cyber tools, proven methodologies and industry best practices within the federal market. The candidate will possess Project Management expreince as well as being an adept technical writer. This is a unique opportunity to shape the growth, development and culture of an exciting and emerging company in the cybersecurity market.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Functions as a technical expert who provides management, leadership in the design, development and delivery of technology-enabled applications, products and services within a technical environment.
- Participate in and provide input into the design, re-design and development of technology products and applications.
- Contribute to and often lead the specification and design phases of the development life cycle. Also manage the design and implementation of new development and enhancement efforts, and coordinate systems installation and software testing with other technologists.
- Responsible for the overall technical implementation of applications, and frequently interact with internal and external business contacts.
- Responsible for the technical integrity of projects while providing technical guidance to clients and department staff at the brand, program, and project levels.
- Functions as day-to-day lead on assigned projects and works with technical leadership to perform evaluations and feasibility reviews of creative concepts and technology solutions. Act as a point of technical escalation and resolution during the project lifecycle as it relates to technical decisions
- Determine and provide a necessary level of technical documentation during requirements gathering, based on technical services group standards and procedures and discussions with project staff, industry experience, and technical vendors.
- Assist the technical director with scoping, identification of project deliverables, and creation of project-specific documentation such as functional specifications, technical specifications, etc.
- Proactively work with producers to ensure that appropriate staffing resources are assigned, put in place, and effectively utilized at the appropriate time.
- Work with quality assurance resources to create test plans and ensure that issues are properly assigned, fixed, and regressed.
- Communicate daily regarding project status with appropriate team members.
- Candidates should be able to apply and understand a wide range of technical principles, theories and concepts
- Work under only general direction
- Provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems
- Independently determine and develop an approach to solve problems
- Bachelor’s (or equivalent) with 16+ years of experience or a Master’s with 14+ years of experience
Years of Experience Requirement
- At least five years of experience performing various assessments (penetrations tests of systems and networks within a DOD Network Environment of enclave
- At least five years of experience developing exploit code for network and system penetration testing
- At least five years of experience developing and maintaining custom applications that exploit known system vulnerabilities or system mis-configurations to gain system command and control during red team operations
- Experience developing undetected malware for use in red team assessments against enterprise-level networks
One of the following:
- ISC)2 Certified Information Security Professional (CISSP)
- ISACA Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- SANs GIAC certification ( e.g., GPEN or GW APT)
- Offensive-Security, Certified Professional (OSCP)
- EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH
- Washington, D.C
- Active Top Secret/SCI clearance, and willing to obtain a Polygraph