ShorePoint is a cybersecurity services firm with a focus on high-profile, high-threat private and public-sector customers who demand experience and proven security models to protect their data. We are seeking a SailPoint Implementation Engineer who has experience designing Identify and Access Management solutions using SailPoint in the federal market. This is a unique opportunity to shape the growth, development and culture of an exciting and emerging company in the cybersecurity market.
The SailPoint Implementation Engineer is responsible for implementing, integrating, and engineering identity and access management solutions for both privileged and standard users for each of the 9 DEFEND E agencies. Will serve as a member of a diverse team of experts providing world-class engineering support demonstrating thought leadership resulting in new technical capabilities and approaches. The candidate will be responsible for designing the architecture, technical implementation guidance, deployment plans, and operations functions for an enterprise SailPoint implementation across all 9 DEFEND E agencies. The SailPoint Implementation Engineer will need to be familiar with the methodologies and tools used for CDM capabilities such as: Tenable Nessus, TripWire IP360, ForeScout, McAfee, RSA Archer, CyberArk, SailPoint, and Splunk. The candidate will also work closely with the CDM solution architects, testers, training teams and the agencies themselves to ensure a successful design and implementation of new capabilities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and engineer enterprise deployment of SailPoint across 9 different Departments and Agencies
- Provide Tier 3 escalation of technical support for all SailPoint issues
- Provide support in the capture of defined data elements based on CDM Phase 2 requirements for TRUST, BEHAVE, CRED, and PRIV for presentation to the Dashboard
- Work closely with integration and dashboard teams to engineer the Sailpoint solution to provide appropriate data elements and coverage across the infrastructure
- Provide guidance and direction to Government customers using best practice software deployment strategies using existing tools like SCCM
- Act as an escalation point for SailPoint product issues from either Government or internal customers
- Create technical documents, drawings, how-to guides and other deliverables
- Adhere to security best practices and comply with government standards
- Analyze mission requirements and make recommendations
- Communicate and present recommendations to senior engineers or managers in written and oral format
- Maintain knowledge of security regulations, best practices, countermeasures, compliance standards, and current threats
- Assist in the design and build out of the CDM laboratory for DEV, TEST and pre-PROD environments for each of the agencies
- Prior experience, preferably 3+ years on a Cyber security project using identity and access management solutions such as SailPoint
- Experience balancing the demands of multiple clients simultaneously
- Exceptional customer focus and bias for action
- Candidates must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects in a fast-moving environment
- Experience managing personnel and/or leading teams of subordinates
- Prior CDM experience preferred, but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Years of Experience Requirement
- 5 years of overall IT or Cyber experience
- CISSP Certification preferred, but not required.
- Reston, Virginia
- Candidate will be required to obtain a Public Trust Clearance