ShorePoint is a cybersecurity services firm with a focus on high-profile, high-threat private and public-sector customers who demand experience and proven security models to protect their data. We are seeking a Phase 1 Operations Analyst – SWAM who has experience operating and maintain endpoint security software for purposes of profile software executables and managing execution of software applications in the federal market. This is a unique opportunity to shape the growth, development and culture of an exciting and emerging company in the cybersecurity market.
The Phase I Operations Analyst – SWAM is responsible for operating and maintaining the following capabilities for the 9 CDM DEFEND E agencies: McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO) of different sizes and any number of ePO-managed endpoint products in Government customer environments. Serve as a member of a diverse team of experts providing world-class operations and maintenance support demonstrating thought leadership in maintaining and integrating software asset management and whitelisting capabilities. The Phase I Operations Analyst SWAM will need to be familiar with the methodologies and tools used for CDM capabilities such as ServiceNow, TripWire IP360, Tenable Nessus, RSA Archer, CyberArk. The candidate will work closely with the CDM solution architects, testers, training teams and the agencies themselves to ensure a successful operations and maintenance of SWAM capabilities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Operate and maintain ePO based solutions across 9 different Departments and Agencies
- Provide technical support for the McAfee endpoint product suite, perform daily administration support, and maintain version status for all deployed products
- Escalate technical issues to the engineering team and McAfee OEM support as needed
- Provide support in the capture of ePO and ePO-managed product data elements from database queries
- Provide guidance and direction to Government customers using best practice software deployment strategies using existing tools like SCCM
- Balance McAfee endpoint product policy configuration and data burdens with both endpoint platform performance and ePO console and database performance
- Act as an escalation point for ePO and ePO-managed endpoint product issues from either Government or internal customers
- Synthesize task requirements with McAfee ePO and ePO-managed endpoint product capabilities to achieve a robust solution
- Create technical documents, drawings, how-to guides and other deliverables
- Adhere to security best practices and comply with government standards
- Analyze mission requirements and make recommendations
- Communicate and present recommendations to senior engineers or managers in written and oral format
- Maintain knowledge of security regulations, best practices, countermeasures, compliance standards, and current threats
- Assist in the design and build out of the CDM laboratory for DEV, TEST and pre-PROD environments for each of the agencies.
- Prior experience, preferably 2+ years on a Cyber security project using tools such as McAfee ePO, Policy Auditor, Application Control, ServiceNow, TripWire IP360, Tenable Nessus, RSA Archer, CyberArk
- Experience balancing the demands of multiple clients simultaneously
- Exceptional customer focus and bias for action
- Candidates must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects in a fast-moving environment
- Experience managing personnel and/or leading teams of subordinates
Prior CDM experience preferred, but not required.
Bachelor’s degree preferred
Years of Experience Requirement
5 years of overall IT or Cyber experience
- CISSP Certification preferred, but not required.
- McAfee product certifications preferred, but not required.
Candidate is required to attain a Public Trust Clearance and those in current access will gain first preference.