ShorePoint is a cybersecurity services firm with a focus on high-profile, high-threat private and public-sector customers who demand experience and proven security models to protect their infrastructure. We are seeking qualified engineers to develop and train as certified SailPoint Engineers. In this role, SailPoint Engineers will lead the successful installation, integration and deployment of SailPoint products and platforms in client environments. SailPoint’s identity management solutions provide complete visibility into who is doing what, what kind of risk that represents, and allows you to take action. It links people, applications, data and devices to create an identity-enabled enterprise. The ideal candidate will have experience with several programming languages, web technologies, identity management provisioning solutions and enterprise-scale systems and components. This is a unique opportunity to shape the growth, development and culture of an exciting and emerging company in cybersecurity market.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Primary technical lead of one or more projects, fully owning the technical delivery of these projects
- Installation, integration and deployment of the SailPoint product suite in client environments
- Managing project scope, schedule, status and documentation
- Communicating to clients and partners aspects of both the product and the implementation at the technical and/or functional level appropriate for the situation
- Developing and delivering technical training designed to enable/educate SailPoint implementation partners
- Facilitate task management via sprint/iteration planning, estimating and validating tasks
- Collaborating frequently with other disciplines such as UX, visual design, content and digital strategy, QA testing, etc.
- 5-7+ years professional work experience as part of an enterprise software company or systems integrator. This should include 3+ years of enterprise software implementation experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Security certifications such as CISSP, CISM, or CISA
- Experience with the following web technologies: XML, SPML/SOAP, Web and Application Servers, HTML
- Experience setting up and installing software on both Windows and Unix (Linux, Sun, HP, AIX) platforms
- Experience with Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL)
- Experience with Directories (LDAP, AD)
- Excellent communication skills and extensive experience working with clients and partners.
- Experience with Project Management duties (project planning, resource management, scope, schedule and status, documentation)
- Experience with QA duties is a plus (usability testing, performance testing, automated testing, test scripts, test cases and test plans)
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communications, including presentation skills for audiences of varying levels of technical understanding – strong customer orientation
- Self-driven with an aptitude to learn new technologies
- Ability to create success with minimal oversight and management
- Ability to travel if necessary
- Experience with enterprise systems (SAP, PeopleSoft) a plus
- Familiarity with identity management provisioning systems (Sun, Oracle, IBM, Novell) a plus
- Familiarity with RBAC a plus
- J2EE certification is a plus
- Security software or internal IT audit experience a plus
Secret or above desired but not required.