ShorePoint is a cybersecurity services firm with a focus on high-profile, high-threat private and public-sector customers who demand experience and proven security models to protect their data. We are seeking an IBM Endpoint Manager /BigFix Engineer who have experience performing engineering and operational administration activities associated with enterprise IEM / BigFix implementations. The candidate will also provide strategic guidance for current and future technologies as they relate to the Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) program. This is a unique opportunity to shape the growth, development and culture of an exciting and emerging company in the cybersecurity market.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Serve as the primary point of contact and technical lead for all activities related to IEM / BigFix engineering and administration. Will also be responsible for integrating IEM / Big Fix with the organization’s ServiceNow infrastructure.
- Administer and optimize BigFix instance including:
- Perform platform upgrades/patching
- Reconciliation of agents
- Monitoring for updated BigFix STIG baselines to import
- Tailoring STIG Compliance baselines to match customer baselines
- Setup dashboards and automate reports
- Configure BigFix Inventory, Web Reports, and Compliance modules for customer requirements
- Integration of IEM / BigFix with ServiceNow for accurate inventory reporting
- Demonstrated experience administering and operating IEM / BigFix in a complex, enterprise environment
- Familiarity/Experience with ServiceNow is preferred but not required
- Ability to interact with the customer to understand requirements and develop plans to implement strategies and customer initiatives
- Ability to think critically and creatively
- Ability to articulate thoughts, findings and recommendations in a concise and comprehensive manner
- Scripting experience is preferred but not required
- Experience with other endpoint technologies is a plus but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
Years of Experience Requirement
- 2-5 years of experience with IEM / BigFix required
- Relevant BigFix training and/or certification is strongly preferred but can be substituted with related experience
- Reston, VA and Ballston, VA (exact split of time between each location is dependent on candidate preference and priority of tasks
- Candidate must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance (DHS EOD)