ShorePoint is a cybersecurity services firm with a focus on high-profile, high-threat private and public-sector customers who demand experience and proven security models to protect their data. We are seeking a Dashboard Operations Analyst – RSA Archer who has experience operating and maintaining dashboard capabilities using tools like RSA Archer to present continuous monitoring related data based on FISMA system in the federal market. This is a unique opportunity to shape the growth, development and culture of an exciting and emerging company in the cybersecurity market.
The Dashboard Operations Analyst – RSA Archer is responsible for operating and maintaining multiple agency level dashboards across the 9 CDM DEFEND E agencies utilizing RSA Archer. Serve as a member of a diverse team of experts providing world-class operations and maintenance support demonstrating thought leadership in maintaining and executing enterprise Splunk capabilities. The Dashboard Operations Analyst – RSA Archer will need to be familiar with the methodologies and tools used for CDM capabilities such as RSA Archer, Splunk, McAfee, IBM IEM (BigFix), TripWire IP360, Tenable Nessus, ForeScout, and others. The candidate will work closely with the CDM solution architects, testers, training teams and the agencies themselves to ensure a successful operations and maintenance of integration layer capabilities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Operate and maintain RSA Archer based CDM Dashboard across the enterprise of 9 different Departments and Agencies
- Provide technical support for the Dashboard solution including monitoring performance of dashboard queries, accuracy of data elements in the dashboard, and availability of data feeds through the Integration layer
- Escalate technical issues to the engineering team and RSA Archer support as needed
- Validate data feeds from Phase 1 and 2 sensors and new capabilities after deployment
- Provide guidance and direction to Government customers using best practice software deployment strategies using existing tools like SCCM
- Balance data reporting with the mission impact and network performance across the enterprise
- Serve as an escalation point for Dashboard and RSA Archer product issues from either Government or internal customers
- Create technical documents, drawings, how-to guides and other deliverables
- Adhere to security best practices and comply with government standards
- Analyze mission requirements and make recommendations
- Communicate and present recommendations to senior engineers or managers in written and oral format
- Maintain knowledge of security regulations, best practices, countermeasures, compliance standards, and current threats
- Assist in the design and build out of the CDM laboratory for DEV, TEST and pre-PROD environments for each of the agencies.
- Prior experience, preferably 4+ years on a Cyber security project using dashboard tools and specifically RSA Archer
- Experience balancing the demands of multiple clients simultaneously
- Exceptional customer focus and bias for action
- Candidates must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects in a fast-moving environment
- Experience managing personnel and/or leading teams of subordinates
Prior CDM experience preferred, but not required.
Bachelor’s degree preferred
Years of Experience Requirement
4 years of overall IT or Cyber experience
CISSP Certification preferred, but not required.
Candidate is required to attain a Public Trust Clearance and those in current access will gain first preference.