ShorePoint is a cybersecurity services firm with a focus on high-profile, high-threat private and public-sector customers who demand experience and proven security models to protect their data. We are seeking a CDM Tester who has experience testing and evaluating security technologies against defined functional and operational requirements in the federal market. This is a unique opportunity to shape the growth, development and culture of an exciting and emerging company in the cybersecurity market.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create test artifacts including test plans, test cases and test reports based on CDM functional and operational requirements
- Conduct internal, Level 1 testing of the solution in a testing environment
- Develop and execute automated test scripts.
- Develop and execute load testing of both the CDM solution being designed and integrated and test integrations with the CDM Dashboard.
- Work with the test lead to ensure that requirements are verifiable and repeatable.
- Work with the lab manager to test lab upgrades for patching as well as DEFEND E solution updates.
- Participate in the internal change control board to develop an awareness of upcoming changes to the solution and test environment, and upcoming changes will impact the test schedule.
- Interact with CDM IV&V test team for all test related issues
- Experience with testing tools and testing best practices
- Experience building test plans, executing test cases, and documenting test results in formalized deliverables
- Experience working in a team environment
- Experience working closely with technical engineers and project leads across multiple stakeholder organizations
- Technical understanding of networking, systems administration, and data integration
- Strong technical writing skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to translate technical weaknesses and identify remediation actions
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent of five to seven years of related experience
Years of Experience Requirement
3-5 years of experience
This candidate is required to attain a Public Trust or DHS Suitability.